Confession time: I haven’t done the Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred dvd since Friday. I had every intention of doing it when I set my alarm on Monday night, and on Tuesday night… Unfortunately, my resolve is not as strong in the morning.
In terms of the goals I set for the Power of One challenge:
- I will reach my official Weight Watchers goal (148 lbs).
I made it last Saturday! 147.6 at my official weigh-in for the week!
- I will run at least 4 races this year, including at least one 10K.
- Hangover 5K on January 1
- St. Peter’s Key Run in April – this is my 10K
- Komen Race for the Cure
- Troy Turkey Trot
- I’ve added a 5K on April 2
- I will find a gym or treadmill so I can continue to run this winter.
Not so much… my neighbor has a treadmill, but it’s not long enough to run on.
- I will get in at least 64 oz of water every day. – I’ve been brining a 30 oz water bottle to work with me and have gotten from 60-90 oz of water in during the work week.
So far so good on my goals. I can’t wait until the snow goes away and it’s nice enough to run outside! I love running outside! I hate treadmills.